Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msk Posts: 59, Reputation: 3

Mar 25, 2008, 03:21 AM
    Web Designing
    I am interested in learning web designing. What are different types of web designing and difference between them. What I feel is that I have to take a course from some institute ( I feel it is difficult to learn by self from books).Can anyone give a brief guidance.
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Mar 25, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by msk
    I am interested in learning web designing. What are different types of web designing and difference between them. What I feel is that I have to take a course from some institute ( I feel it is difficult to learn by self from books).Can anyone give a brief guidance.
    Today's websites incorporate many technologies and types of code: html, css, flash, PHP, MySQL, CGI, NET, ASP, etc. To be proficient in web development, it will likely be necessary to take a number of courses in various web-related subjects.

Mar 25, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Thanks for the answer. I think you are right, I have to take a number of different cources.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Mar 26, 2008, 12:51 PM
    You can get a good start on your education absolutely free at W3Schools, which offers a lot of high-quality online tutorials.

Vasily

Mar 27, 2008, 03:05 AM
    Mr.Vingogly the site you have mentioned is a nice site. I tried a little and it seems to be very helpful. Thanks a lot for this information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web designing [ 4 Answers ]

If I am using frontpage for web designing, is it possible to mix it with java and the xml for the purpose of improving the layout?

Designing my tatto [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single mom and I have two boys who mean the world to me my oldest sons anitials are CL (conner lee) and my youngest sons are LC (logan charles) so they are the same but backwords and their birthdays are 8-15 and 5-18 so those are also backwards I want a tattoo that shows they have the same...

Website designing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Sri... I want to knoe about creating a website... which software is very easy and effective to use and how do I upload it in a server other than using ASP and CSS... REPLY ASAP

Setting up web site and web shop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys. Can anyone tell me the best way to set up a web site with web shop. I have looked online but overloaded with conflicting information. What things do I need and in what order?

View more questions Search