Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellie-9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Will I be his girlfriend?
    Do you think dylan likes kellie as a girlfriend?
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 24, 2008, 08:33 PM
    I don't know, why don't you try your magic 8 ball
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Are we talking about "Beverly Hills 90210"?

If so, why is this post in the Dating section?

If not, then Huh?
    strong__dan Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Who are these people, you haven't told us anything about them so how would we know if they like each other!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Can't get over my ex girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend whom I dated for 4 yrs broke up with me and its been a month that she has not contacted me.. we dated for 4 years in that time we had arguments like every other relationship I never cheated on her and I more than showed her that I was with her because I loved her not for sex or...

Getting x-girlfriend Out? [ 5 Answers ]

I live in the state of Maryland. I own my own home. She has never paid anything on the Mortgage. How can I get an X-girfriend to leave. xtexman

Having a Girlfriend [ 8 Answers ]

I know a girl likes me (Im a 15 year old boy) and I think I like her but I'm afraid to ask her out. Our friend brought us together and was like "Ask her out". I just froze and then she had to go. The reason I think I do not want to go out with her is because 1.) I do not know how to act or what to...

The new girlfriend [ 9 Answers ]

OK I've got this guy and I broke up with him for a silly reasonand I still like or love him but there's a problem he's got girlfriend and I don't now what to do help!

View more questions Search