Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gmanv1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2006, 04:19 PM
    Where to start..
    Im 17 and feel I'm to week I'm a bit of a couch potato I way 12 stone 4 and have decided to bulk myself up around the arms area that seems to be the area that needs the most work. I have started eating more healthey like diet ready meals, my 5 a day+ fruit and veg but bulking upwise I need advice should I go to a gym, should I go to a gym and higher a personal trainer, should I buy some equipment and do it at home or should I just give up lol... could someone point us in the right direction ild appreciate it Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2006, 03:58 AM
    I suggest taking it a step at a time to get in good habits.

Yes, eat more fruits and veggies. Start with one of each per day. Make it a habit.

And get out more. Replace X minutes a day couch time with walking or jogging time. Again, get it to the point that it's a habit.

You can even add some dumbbell curls, leg-lifts, etc. to some of your couch time.

Get more active and energetic first - then move on to a more significant workout routine like the gym or a home machine.

... just my thought on it...
    Gmanv1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2006, 12:04 PM
    So no gym but that's my problem I find it hard to do those sorts of things unless I have no other choice I have the fruit and veg crocked just the phisical bits that's why I personally think I need to go to a gym or something
    iamarcin Posts: 72, Reputation: 4

Feb 9, 2006, 10:03 AM
    If you have the room buy some dumbels or a big machine and watch fit TV on how to use them or gat a book from the library the gym wastes time on the comute and money do not sign up to a gym by yourself it will get boring
    Always bring a friend but not one that will distract you from actually working out music gets boring too after a while

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Start->Run [ 3 Answers ]

I fixed my brother's computer a while back using a command that I cannot remember. His computer was constantly coming up with "Limited or no connectivity" and no matter how many different NIC's I used (wired or wireless) I couldn't get an IP from my router. Eventually I tracked down a little...

96 t/c Will not start [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 96 t/c that will not start and it sounds like the fuel pump is not kicking on.Do I need to drop the gas tank to take out the old one or is it somewere else. And does this have a reset switch on it if so where is it.Or should I replace my fuel filter.

98 GMC won't start, not getting gas [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1998 gmc 4x4 5.7 at. Its been getting harder & harder to start, but went it started it would run great and restart that day. Today it didn't start, so the fuel pump is making nois so that is working, put a new fuel filter on, no help, so I put some gas in the throttle body and it started...

XP won't start [ 5 Answers ]

Any suggestions on the following would be appreciated. Basically XP won't load up in either normal, or safe mode. It gets as far as that XP logo with the black background and sits there. The blue line in that loading bar at the bottom still moves, and the hard drive light blinks on and off...

Start up [ 1 Answers ]

Upon start up of my pc, the message "please check video cable connections" comes up. There is no web cam or video equipment connected to my computer. I then must shut down the system on the modem and start all over before the windows screen will come up. Could you help me resolve this problem?

View more questions Search