Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2008, 04:19 PM
    I don't know what it is
    Help my mom has this wired bup or ucler or mole it has picees of skin that sticks out it is on her left cheak I am scared it might have something to do with skin cancer she will show a dermiontloglist soon is it cancer or what is it
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2008, 04:20 PM
    (sorry for the speeling)
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Mar 25, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Only a doctor can answer your question. No one here will know if it is cancer or a mole or a skin tag. What color is the skin? Just tell your mother you are worried about the bump on her face and it would make you feel better if you went to the doctor with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

Don't know what I should do [ 9 Answers ]

Ok so here is my problem. I just went through the state to get child support from my daughters dad. We are in the process right now. They are collecting for her medical to. I told the lady that if I could get him to agree to and draw up some papers saying that he would give me so much in child...

Don't know what I want to do. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have NO Idea what I want to do with my life.. I graduated High school last may , Ive been working minimum wage... I want to go to school , but I don't know what I would be good at... I don't know if I want to go to college or trade school.. I've been through all this stuff before.. I just...

Don't know what to do. [ 3 Answers ]

I had been going out with my boyfriend for about a year. And we had this on and off relationship but it was me doing the breaking up. And practically a day later we'd get back together. I had never really been in an intense relationship before and not to try to sound smug but this boy was head over...

I don't know what to think! [ 15 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 14months now, We had a lot of diffculitys in the first half because of his children's mother. It was a long haul but I stuck though it, and still am because I love the man. She is taking him back to court because she is trying to get it so that I...

View more questions Search