Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelocs14 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Confused about my friend
    :confused: can some one please give me advice on how to help my friend who might be taking drugs and also how to stop him from drinking. He is only 13 and is throwing his life away:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2008, 03:49 PM
    You need to tell an adult. Would your guidance counselor be helpful?
    chelocs14 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2008, 12:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    You need to tell an adult. Would your guidance counselor be helpful?
    What is a guidance councerlor and my parents said maybe you shouldn't be friends with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CONFUSED? What should I do be a best friend or a good friend? [ 3 Answers ]

What should I do?? My friend met this guy not too long ago and he seems to like her very much and she used to also. This guy became one of my good friends. And she is planning to break up with him. I don't want her to I meen they seem to be getting along just fine why should they go throw it all...

Confused about friend [ 4 Answers ]

I have been friends with this guy for many years, but a few years ago we started confiding in each other about personal issues and I started to develop very strong feelings for him. I sometimes thought he felt the same. A year ago he told me he loved me and I told him that I loved him. We have...

Confused between friend and love [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Members, I would like to seed for advice. What should I do? I meat a girl in the internet. We starting to be friend for the past 4 months. Ever since I know her she keep telling me about her problems with her families and keep mentioned that she has an complecated relations. Days goes each...

So confused.loosing a friend to a Guy [ 9 Answers ]

About a few weeks ago my ex and I broke up... so to get my ming of it I decided to go out with my friend and her new guy... his name is jeffrey... We went to this club and I met some of jeffreys friends... ely, jeffreys friend ask for my number but I ask him for his instead... After a while...

Friend confused [ 7 Answers ]

Well I am already pregnant but this is not about me its to help my friend she doesn't have internet so I told her id post her problem up here because this site has helped me a whole out when I started pregnancy... Well my friend last month in the middle of the month had brownish pinkish discharge...

View more questions Search