Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    castle1138 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2003, 11:14 AM
    black sports coat... what shoes?
    I have a Christmas party to go to tomorrow... I am wearing a black sports coat and kaki slacks with a white shirt. What color shoes/belt should I wear? Would a blue shirt look better? What would go with the black sports coat. The coat and pants are the only constants. The shirt/shoes/belt are variables that I will change if needed. Please help!?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 16, 2005, 05:37 PM
    Black or brown loafers will go with anything.The khaki slacks, blue shirt and black sports coat will go together. Since it's more of a causal affair wear a woven belt with a pattern or some kind of stitching.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sports -Boxing [ 3 Answers ]

How many pounds, of weight, will a boxer in the middleweight division, normally gain, by fight time, after the official weigh-in?

Greasy coat? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a schnauzer/terrier cross. and she's about 4 years old. latley her fur has been overly greasy. my parents and i have usually just let it be seeing is how it wasn't very bad. but latley. as i said earlier, her coat is almost too greasy to touch. we give her top of the line mountian dog food....

Red or black shoes? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am going to a Christmas party and I've got this great RED dress with black lacy/sparkly type designs on it. I am wearing black earrings, a black necklace and carrying a small black purse. I found these beautiful shoes that come in both red and in black (they both have a sparkly strap to...

Are Yorkies (tan)blonde coat? [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to by a Yorkie. I was wondering if it is normal that they're coat is tan colored instead of black and tan? Her mother is tan and her father is black and tan. What are my chance that she is mixed? Thanks chris??

Sports Psychology [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the understanding of Inverted - you Hypothesis - My understanding is that when arousal measured as a single dimension aids performance up to an optimal range, after which further arousal prompts performance to decline. I'm looking for an easier explanation. Thanks

View more questions Search