Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelleJF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2006, 01:13 PM
    Taking Ginkgo Biloba
    Hello,

I am currently taking Ginkgo Biloba and also wanted to start taking a diet pill. The diet pill I wanted to start taking is Zantrex-3. Is it OK to mix the two or should I not take the diet pills in conjunction with the Ginkgo? I have done a little research about what not to take with the Ginkgo and I didn't see any conflict with the ingredients found in the Zantrex. Any info or advise is appreciated

-Michelle
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 5, 2006, 01:32 PM
    Do not take all that crap, start exercising and watch what you are eating, that stuff can kill you, join a diet club like curves or weight watcher,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking the hyphen off last name. [ 7 Answers ]

How can I take the hyphenated name off my son's last name? The father has not been a part of my son's life and now I don't know where he is even living. Everybody except the school board refers to my son by just my last name.

Taking NO2-CE2 and other supplements [ 1 Answers ]

I am stacking NO2 and CE2, but I have also been taking GNC Triflex, GNC Mega Man Sports and Xenderine. My main desire is to be a runner but I also want to muscle up and get good tone. Are the other supplements going to be problem or will they in any way interfere with the NO2 and CE2?

Taking a break [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone just to let you know, so you don't wonder where I've gone, I'm taking a few days' break from the site. I injured my back and I am having trouble sitting for long periods. I was on for a little while yesterday and also today, but I'm even finding typing difficult after a few minutes. I...

Taking taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me why they take you tax refund on a chapter 7 bankruptcy

Taking out PST tax [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how to take out the PST tax (which is 8%) that is included in this price $452 000.

View more questions Search