Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juey1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 07:11 AM
    Desperately trying to find book, Unknown Title!
    I read a book a few years ago now in the early 90's that has really stuck with me, unfortunately I no longer have the book and I cannot remember the title.
    All I can remember is that it's about a girl who commits a crime then runs away, I think it's set in Ireland, she runs away gets a job as an estate agent & lives in the properties whilst they are on the market! The way the book is written makes you think there are 2 girls on the run and throughout the story you believe this, but I think I remember rightly at the end there is a big finish where a van is involved? And there is a twist where you end up finding out there is only 1 girl who I think has multiple personality disorder or something like that...
    I believe this book had a bright cover and may have been called something like "Double Trouble" or something like that...
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would love to read this book again.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Amazon.com: Tell Me Your Dreams: Sidney Sheldon: Books ?

Is this it?
    Juey1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Hi Thanks for the message I appreciate your help. I don't think this is the book I read, but I think I will check it out anyway as it sounds very good & on similar lines. I think the book I read is more "Chick-Lit" than Sidney Sheldon LOL :)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Hope you find the right book.. until then enjoy Sidney Sheldon's book.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find a kids book, unknown title [ 4 Answers ]

There was a book I read years ago and I believe the story was even made into a movie in the 80s. A handful of orphan kids run away from the orphanage together. They move into an old house somewhere and start living as a family, trying to hide the fact that there are no parents. The oldest kid, a...

Unknown book title [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book about a year ago, and I cannot remember what it was. I will try to remember as much detail as I can about it. It was a sci-fi/fantasy style of book. There was a big city, and its inhabitants had access to all sorts of magic and wondrous things, and were essentially gods as they...

Unknown book title [ 3 Answers ]

This was an illustrated children's book that I had read in a school library during the late 70's, early 80's. The basic story line was about a family of children (5-6 of them) who decided to run away for the day. They went through a series of locals to set up a new home, (e.I. grassy field, raft on...

Another unknown book title [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book in the late 80's early 90's. It was about a pandemic that kills all adults. Only children under 14-15 survive. The main charcter is a girl, she has a little brother and drives the car to her school. She sets up a safe place at the school and other kids try yo take over the school....

View more questions Search