Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taghreeed Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 03:40 AM
    They want me to get married any way!
    They want me to get married now.. I want that too but I don't have the chance to meet a good person in this small and poor town I live in it's hard to get married here.. I live alwayes in press.. do I have to leave the town and live some where else? I have friends and don't feel lonleness now but I'm sure I will in the future and I don't wan't to get older.. I'm now 26.. thanks for reading
    Taghreed
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 24, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Internet dating sites are becoming more and more "the norm". It's always something to check into.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Are you engaged or have someone in mind or what? I'm confused by your post. Don't get married, till your sure your ready, and he is ready.

Apr 21, 2008, 03:26 AM
    I was engaged twice.. but don't have luck till now.. all I'm sure of now is that I want to leave the house so I can think in the right way.. every thing I do has to be known by them! Why are you closing the door of yourself that long?. how much mony do you have in your bag?. what did you do with your friends out? etc.. I can't hold on any more.. I'm looking forward now to move to cairo and get a jop.. but my relegion told us not to make them angry that's bad.. I'm now 26 and don't know what to do if they said no you can't leave the house with out getting married?! Do I have to leave then and keep them angry.. or staying with them and lestining to my mom advices how to get a husband!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 04:04 AM
    26 is a good age to be and there is a lot of the world to see. I don't know much of your religion, or culture, so it is your choice how you go about doing what's right for you. That would be the bottom line, find out what's right for your happiness, and then go for it.

Apr 21, 2008, 04:32 AM
    u're right.. we live just once and happiness is hard to get but it deserve that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married and falling for a married man [ 16 Answers ]

I met this married man doing volunteer work. I noticed that he was nice looking and he was helpful with what I needed. I do fundraisers for the Humane Society. Anyway, he told me to contact when I needed his help and he would donate a portion of money from his business. He gave me his business card...

Can I file Married jointly or married separated [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know, that can I file jointly with my wife or married but separated. She is a Canadian citizen and she does not have a U.S. (SSN). She visits me Every 2 months and if I round up all her visits she has stayed with me More than 6 months, so can I claim her by applying for ITIN...

I'm married and constantly thinking about a married man [ 6 Answers ]

I have a wonderful husband whom love love to bits. For the past year he's been working long hours and therefore we spend little time together. I would not normally be attracted to any other man, but find myself thinking about one particular guy 24/7. He's extremely attractive. We've never...

I cannot answer this one for certain. (married/previously married folks may help) [ 3 Answers ]

My old college roommate asked me to weigh in on his girlfriend's angst. His girlfriends ex-husband remarried and he says she's been a bit "off" since for weeks. I said it was normal since she has kids with her Ex and now they have a new family for her to deal with etc... Anyway, he thinks...

View more questions Search