Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2much4u02 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 06:43 PM
    Size of a dog
    I am curious to know what is the largest Rottweiler anyone has ever heard about? My husband said he had one that weighed in at a whopping 250lbs, I just don't quite think this is correct. Please send any info you may have, thanks
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 24, 2008, 08:45 PM
    The biggest I ever saw weighed 156lbs. But it's not a normal breed characteristic--
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2008, 05:40 AM
    One thing that distorts the size of a dog is being over weight. Many Rotts are still very big dogs even if kept lean and healthy. I don't doubt an overfed one could exceed 200 pounds. I quoted some figures on obesity near the end of the ''My dog won't eat'' section of the sticky. Fat dogs die early.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Queen size frame-full size mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I have a full size mattress set and want to know if it can be used with a queen size bed frame? I heard there was a kit that can be used to make it fit.

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

Wire Size and panel size [ 6 Answers ]

I have a separate small living quarters that is a single room that is about 180 feet away from the main panel. It is going to get another little bed room a small kitchen and a bathroom also maybe a washer. The main panel is a 100 amp meter socket combo. What should I upsize the main panel to? ...

Size of dog when full grown [ 2 Answers ]

How big will my dog be when full grown? We have a 4 month old Maltipoo who now weighs 5lb 4oz

Size of dog [ 2 Answers ]

My 6 month old labX weighs 50 pounds and only goes up to about my knee, the vet at 4 months told us she'd be roughly 90 pounds (her dad was 120), her mom was only 60 pounds, will she grow any taller? She isn't overweight, nice and sleek looking, she eats about 4 1/2 cups of food a day and is very...

View more questions Search