Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stevenmc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Trouble with washing machine drainage
    Hi I am Steven, new in this site.

I am currently having trouble with my washing machine water drainage. The outlet water runs into a drainage and it is link to my kitchen floor drainage. The drainage at the washing machine is stuck and overflowing. When I pump from the washing area water over flow from Kitchen. I did not find any thing inside both washing and kitchen when I put my hand in (it is rather clear). What can I do?:(
    hossbonnam Posts: 62, Reputation: 9

Mar 23, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Had same problem on two occasions:

- once I had minor obstruction deep within the drainpipes
    - the rate at which the water drained became slightly slower
    - the washing machine was pumping more than the drain could handle at this point.

- the next time was the septic tank getting full and cause a backup
    - happened about the 2nd and 3rd load of laundry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

(another) Washing machine Drainage Problem. [ 4 Answers ]

The other day the washing machine drain overflowed all of a sudden. Thinking it is clogged for sure I have attempted to snake the drain with no luck. I can't seem to get the snake past the 90 degree (no trap) curve at the bottom of the standpipe. I next attempted a drain cleaning bladder which...

Washing machine trouble [ 1 Answers ]

My washing machine is not spinning fast enough and the water is not draining correctly Help me please to see if I can fix it myself Thank you Terri

Washing machine drainage into utility sink overflows [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My dh and I are new, first-time, homeowners and we have encounter this problem on more than several occasions. We have a 1951 Cape, with a basement utility sink. The washing machine is set up to drain into the sink using a flexible rubbery hose that is placed over the side of the sink. The...

Washing Machine Drainage Problem [ 1 Answers ]

My KitchenAid washing machine wants to overflow out of the drainage pipe onto my floor when I do a load of laundry. I've tried putting drain declogger in the pipe. When I fill the washer with hot water to flush the declogger/clog out, the water flows out with no problem at all; however, when I do...

Washing machine drainage [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if you can drain directly outside, into say a garden bed, instead of into a drainage system. Such as a pipe that goes outside and down to the ground level and drains into the flowerbed.

View more questions Search