Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Mar 23, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Multi vitamin
    I am looking for a multi vitamin with iodine and B12 in it and it has to be suckable or chewable. Does anyone know where I can find something like that?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 23, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Most vitamins for adults contain Bl2 and iodine, mine are a store brand from a drugstore you can't access unless you are in Ontario. If you have trouble taking large pills because they activate your gag reflex then crush them (a pill crusher from the drug store or do it with spoon) and mix the vitamin pill with a little apple sauce.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vitamin A [ 4 Answers ]

What are some foods or drinks I can take that contain high Vitamin A?

Vitamin k [ 2 Answers ]

What things would vitamin k be in?

Mega Man Multi Vitamin [ 2 Answers ]

Does the mega man multi vitamin help enhance sex life. A co-worker claimed it helped. The reason I ask is sometimes I am not as long lasting as I used to be and find it difficult to control my ejaculation. Basically, I get excited too quickly.

The Little Known Vitamin P [ 2 Answers ]

There appears to be an aesthetic treatment for facial spider veins that is starting to get noticed. It’s a cream containing the little known Vitamin P. Now, Vitamin P is part of Vitamin C Complex that includes things like rutin and citrus bioflavonoids. If you’re still interested, then keep...

View more questions Search