Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockidee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Length to climax
    On average, how long does it take for a woman to reach climax?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 23, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Three minutes to over an hour or longer. Start romancing her early in the day for optimum results.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 23, 2008, 01:02 PM
    That's like asking "how long does it take for a roast to be done".

Seriously.

Results will vary on the woman, the techniques used, the mood, outside stimulus (like--do we have to finish this before the kids wake up?), background, knowledge of each other, knowledge of herself, etc.

I can get myself off in less than 3 minutes, if I just focus on that aspect. My husband can make me dangle on the edge for over an hour.

The REAL question here---why are you asking this question?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2008, 02:55 PM
    All women are different, and sadly, fifty percent are not orgasmic with their husbands/partners. Even sadder still is that only 15% of women are multi-orgasmic.

I don't know how one would know or even care what the average time it takes for a woman to reach orgasm either masturbating or having intercourse... it is irrelevant. A woman has to work on her own orgasmic response because she is unique as to what turns her on mentally and physically.

I would guess a masturbating woman would reach orgasm within five minutes if she is really goal oriented, ten to fifteen minutes masturbating at a slow speed.

I would guess that a woman having foreplay and intercourse could enjoy a nice session of intimacy for quite a while, but when she decides to orgasm, five minutes is usually more than enough time to reach ecstacy.

The main thing to remember is that a woman doesn't want to contract an infection from too much penile rubbing on her genitals; her urethra is only 1.5 to 2 inches long and bladder infections don't take very long to develop.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 23, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Well, it will vary from woman to woman. For me, it's usually about 15 minutes depending on the foreplay and position. And my husband is the only man to make me climax... even though I've only had 3 partners... it's still saying something.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 23, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rockidee
    On average, how long does it take for a woman to reach climax?
    That depends on the woman AND her partner AND their experience.
    There is no standard. Some women are unable to climax, others do never climax, but most learn how to climax and improve on obtaining a climax faster. There are so many possible causes that influence the climax process, that no standard time can be stated.
    Based on healthy and experienced partners, sufficient foreplay, and a good and timely "mood", a climax can be obtained within minutes, although some females require much longer.
    Some "lucky" female partners I had in my student time obtained several (real) climaxes within 30 minutes.
    It's not the gymnastics but the experience, MORE EXPERIENCE, and still more EXPERIENCE that scores...
    :D
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2008, 11:01 AM
    All the above are right...

If I get my partner off within minutes, its because she's primed. That long, hot shower might have started it. That dream that woke her up at 3am might have stimulating chemicals already running through her veins.

So its not that simple. If I do "all the right moves" on my partner and she's properly prepared physically and mentally, it can be a few minutes. If I do all those same "moves" on her and she's tired or mentally not ready or distracted, I can go on forever and get nowhere at all.
    orgless Posts: 118, Reputation: 0

Mar 24, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Hey what about my record so far then 27 years and still waiting!! We aren't proud of that fact but its something that has never ever even got close to happening for me no matter what we do manual toys whatever makes no difference whatsoever
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Mar 25, 2008, 07:06 PM
    It simply takes as long as it takes and some have experienced things that would dwarf the orgasm.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 25, 2008, 08:28 PM
    As long as it takes. And really, don't give up, if you have to try all night than so be it.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't climax [ 6 Answers ]

I am really frustrated! I am a 25 year old female and have never had a orgasm. I try and I have no clue why I can not climax. I have tried different positions, creams, lubes, foreplay. I can't even give myself one! HELP what do I do? Im starting to believe it could be a medical thing. I wish I...

I can't Climax? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 30 years old. When I have sex I can't seem to reach my climax anymore. I have had women love this situation, but I don't care anymore, I always had good stamina anyway. I'm going through a divorce right now. Nothing bad though other than I feel bad about some of the things I did but we are...

I've tried everything to climax [ 3 Answers ]

I have been sexually active for well over 5 years now and I have never been able to reach orgasm. I feel like I have tried everything. I'm not ashamed of masturbating, but when I do it I will go on FOREVER without climax. It feels extremely pleasurable to me and I feel the build up and I can feel...

I can't seem to climax! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey... I'm a 19 year old male and I can't seem to ejaculate during sex! I am in a long-term relationship (now over 10 months) and scared I might lose it if I don't shape up in the bedroom... I used to blame the condoms for not giving the full feel but now my girlfriend is on the pill we've...

He can't climax! [ 20 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about a month now. He was my first, but he has been with other women (2) in the past. With each of them, he was unable to climax during sex, and it is the same with me. He can maintain an erection for goodness knows how long, which is, you know, great...

View more questions Search