Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferchak48 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 10:24 AM
    No longer receiving emails from 1 person
    I have been receiving emails from one person for over 2 years. Since 2/14/08 I am longer receiving his emails; he can receive mine though. I contacted EMBARQ and they ran a search of my problem with no solution. I have no problem with any other emails; sending or receiving. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Are you a cat person or a dog person? [ 91 Answers ]

I just was interested in how many people on here had pets. If you do, what species? Did you get them at a breeder or a shelter? What breeds? What do they look like? Do you have pics?:D

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

Box on incline. If you push it up, will it take longer to go up or longer down [ 5 Answers ]

If a box is given a shove so it slides up an incline then slides back down to its starting point, will it take longer on the way up or on the way down? I think it's down.

Electric dryer taking longer and longer to dry clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I have an electric dryer that is taking longer and longer times to dry the clothes about 2-1/2 hours to do a standard load. The time seems to be increasing - Is this dangerous? It is probably running my electric bill up? The dryer came with the house I bought a year ago. I would guess the appliance...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.