Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Mar 23, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Does anyone remember what this movie was called?
    Okay so, I'm pretty sure it was a disney movie. Like, at the very beginning its set in about... the 50's or 60's and it's a girl getting ready for prom, she's wearing a pink dress. Her boyfriend comes and picks her up and they head out, while their driving the boy gives her, I think, a charm braclete. Their on a bridge. Well, then it shows another car with a bunch of drunk teens, acting stupid as hell. They crash into the two and they get sent over the bridge and die.

Then it shows a few years later or something, and it shows the girls house and there's a family moving into it. She ends up haunting them, and the teenage boy and his little sister that move into the house can only see her.

I don't remember much of it, but I remember this one part where they are at the bank and the dead girl goes up to the ATM where an old man is and makes a bunch of money come flying out everywhere and everyone is flipping out laughing and screaming and grabbing the money, and then there's another part where she goes to see her parents and they live in a trailor because they have become some what poor.

Gah, I've been thinking of this movie for years. I miss it terribly. If ANYBODY know's what this movie is called, I would be eternily grateful!

:D :confused:
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 23, 2008, 11:09 AM
    OMG! I can see this movie playing in my mind but for the life of me I can't think of the name of it. But the name of it is like, the name of a very popular song. And yes, it's a pink dress and it is the 50's I believe. Oh man, I think they did a remake of it too!
    LeahBee123 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Is there a part where the ghost girl rips her dress because the boy won't pay attention to her at school? I may be thinking of something completely different...
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2008, 11:27 AM
    I think it might be the 1996 TV movie Susie Q.
    LeahBee123 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2008, 11:28 AM
    Yah, yah. That's what I was thinking of. I remember seeing it on TV. I was looking up Peggy Sue though, hah.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Mar 23, 2008, 01:03 PM
    You're definitely thinking of Susie Q! It starred Amy Jo Johnson from Power Rangers fame! I used to watch this movie all the time when it played on Disney Channel! Wish it still did once in awhile because I LOVE this movie!
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 23, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Yep. It was susie Q... I knew it was a song name!
    denner0326 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 08:53 PM

Susie Q!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Does anyone remember an r&b group called voices? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been looking everywhere trying to find any info on the group called ''voices'',not ''sisters with voices'', just ''voices''. The group consisted of about 5 teenage girls I believe and they were out around sometime in the early 90's.if there is a webpage or something of that nature where you...

I can't remember what this show was called. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so, I remember this show back from the 90's and I think it was called Amanda Anaconda or something like that. All the people in the show looked non-animated, but looked like they were cut out of a magazine or something. And the Amanda girl had a dog, and would also go to school with this real...

I can't remember what this movie is called people get stranded at abandoned airport [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember what this movie is called People get Stranded in an abandoned airport after their plane goes down (everybody disappeared off the plane except for about 5 or 6 people) and there's a deaf lady and she can hear strange noises outside of the airport (which are monsters) Please...

I can't remember what its called [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have just signed up and don't really know what I am doing but I am getting really annoyed with a film because I can't remember what its called. Althogh I think its about some kids who have these rings and when they put them together a hero (who I think is played by hulk hogan) comes to...

View more questions Search