Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 1, 2008, 12:10 AM
    Yessss... my big brown eyes are stunning aren't they? LOL! (that's my baby girl Nikia) My actual pic is in the "pics of our members" if you care to browse through. There are an awful lot of them though. I think I'm somewhat towards the end, right around where Alty's pics are too. :D
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 02:32 AM
    Nikia's gorgeous! Is she an akita? And finally found your pic amongst the hundreds posted there... it's a great photo Starby :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 1, 2008, 02:42 AM
    Thanks... I hate pics of myself! ;) No Niki is an American Eskimo/Yellow Lab. I rescued her a day before she was going to go to the death chamber! Funny you should bring up an Akita though. Nik was attacked by an Akita almost 2 months ago, and she required 86 stitches. I had to rush her to the emerg vet clinic after hrs, and I'm sitting with over $1000 bucks in vet bills, that the owner is fighting me about. I don't care about the bills so much, but Niki is scared of her own shadow now! She's slowly getting back to normal, but I hate all the pain that she had to go through. She went into seizures, and didn't eat or drink for weeks. I had to force feed her, and give her water through a syringe. She's my big fur babe though... I would do anything for her! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 1, 2008, 02:47 AM
    My God... writing all of this down makes my life seem like such a mess when I see it in black and white!! Yikes!

... and it was my B'day yesterday!. is it only going to get worse?? LOL! ;)
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 03:00 AM
    That's my son and I yonks ago... a fact, since he's around 6ft tall now.

I've not heard of an American Eskimo/Yellow Lab before... poor baby, it must have been awful seeing her hurt and frightened like that. And yes, your life does sound messy.. lol... but so is mine. You should see my kitchen!

Very best wishes to you on your BIRTHDAY Starby!! I hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 1, 2008, 03:08 AM
    I wish I could see the pic of you and your son better. I tried to see if I could make it bigger, but my puter wouldn't let me. I'm used to people over 6' tall. My bro is 6'7". Your son is lucky... the girls go for that, LOL! (yonks ago... that made me giggle... I've never heard that saying before)

Let's not talk about messy kitchens... shhhhh! ;)

Thanks for the B'day wishes! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brainstorming techniques [ 1 Answers ]

How can you narrow your topic to a single spoke or to a sub-header of a spoke on the map?

Brainstorming Techniques [ 1 Answers ]

If I narrow my topic for an Essay by narrowing my topic to a single spoke or a sub-header on a linear map, how does this type of prewriting activity prepare me for outlining?

Separating techniques [ 1 Answers ]

How do u extract sucrose from sugarcane in crystallization?

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

Relaxation Video ? [ 1 Answers ]

Have you ever seen one of these? It shows beaches, waves & sounds. I was thinking of getting one but would like more info. Do you have one or seen one, what's your opinion? Thanks

View more questions Search