Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carpadeim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 06:43 PM
    How can you purchase stocks through a credit card?
    How can you purchase stocks through a credit card
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 22, 2008, 07:46 PM
    I would not recommend risking borrowed money on stocks

Welcome to ShareBuilder should allow use of credit card
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2008, 02:15 PM
    I always was under the impression that you cannot purchase stocks with a credit card. Not a good idea anyway even if you could.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I buy stocks for long term investing using credit card [ 11 Answers ]

Hi; How can I buy stocks for long term investing using credit card? Note: I am not a US citizen.

FICO Credit Score: Maintain a 50% debt to credit-limit ratio on _each_ card? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been advised that I should transfer part of a balance of one credit card to another card in order to maintain 50% debt to credit limit ratio on _each_ card even though my _total_ debt to credit limit ratio is already below 50%. (Most of the debt is on one card for convenience.) I could...

New car purchase and credit issue [ 1 Answers ]

I hope I am asking this in the correct fourm. If not, tell me and I will move it. On August 4, 2007 I went to a local car dealership (in NC) and signed the paperwork to buy a new car. I had talked with a salesman on 8/3 prior to going to the dealership and I told him upfront that I had credit...

With which type of card do you purchase things and the amount is taken from your acco [ 4 Answers ]

With which type of card do you purchase things and the amount is taken from your account normally within 3 days ?

View more questions Search