Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n4malgrl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Hard water buildup and low water pressure
    Help!
    I live in a mobile home and have hard water buildup in my water lines. We have very
    Low water pressure (mostly cold). How do we flush out the water lines?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 22, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Tell us what kind of water pipes (galvanized, brass, copper)? How old is mobile home?

Get back to me!. Mark
    n4malgrl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 02:03 PM
    The pipe is the gray like a plastic pipe. Sorry to be so dumb about it but I don't
    Know what you call it. The home is 11 years old and has been on this lot for about 9
    Of those. Any help would be appreciated!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure through the whole house even ater replacing water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I'm still experiencing low hot water pressure even after replacing the water heater. When you first turn on the faucets the pressure will be fine but within a few seconds it drops again.

Water line replacement = entire house low water pressure [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a water line break in my front yard. The city replaced the line but ever since (immediately following the water being turned back on) the water pressure has been significantly lower throughout the house in both the hot and cold. I checked and the valve is completely open so I am...

Low Water Pressure when turn on sink, then increases as the water flows. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. First off, I know NOTHING about plumbing. Anyway, our kitchen sink has been acting up recently. When we first turn on the water after it has been off for a while, the pressure is low. Then suddenly, it kicks in to normal water pressure after say... 15-30 seconds after the water...

No water to both sinks / very low cold water pressure to bath and washer [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen and bathroom sink have no water, period. Hot water seems to be pretty good to the bath and washer but cold water to those 2 locations are very weak. The outside faucet is very weak at best. I have had this problem for quite some time so it's not the fact that they are frozen. I just...

Low water pressure oil hot water heating system [ 1 Answers ]

How does one go about increasing water pressure in a baseboard heating system?

View more questions Search