Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plezhelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 11:35 AM
    1993 camry tried everything almost
    My 1993 toyota camry will not start. Will turn over but is getting no fire. Have tried module, distributor, and fuel pump. What's next? Can someone help me?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2008, 01:33 PM
    With KOEO, do you have a CEL?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 toyota camry won't start [ 6 Answers ]

I just bought a 1993 camry le 4 cyc- I degreased the engine cause it was dirty and ever since then it won't start. I know the spark plugs had gotten wet , so I took a compresser blew all of them out then removed all the plugs and let it all dry out for two days even blew it out before I replaced...

How to replace light bulb, 1993 Camry [ 2 Answers ]

I feel silly asking this but I don't want to break anything trying to figure it out: I need to replace the driver side front running light on my 1993 Camry (the lens is yellow). There is one screw and when I remove it I'm no closer to getting to the bulb than before. I've replaced other things on...

My 1993 toyota camry won't start? [ 3 Answers ]

My camry will not engage the starter? I coulnt find a starter relay, or maybe I just don't know what relay controls it. The car will start if I turn the key on an touch the small lead on the starter with a 12+ jumper. The battery cranks the car over just fine which makes me think it's a relay, but...

1993 V6 Toyota Camry won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought this car not running. It turns over fine, has fuel pressure if I jump B and FP at the diagnostic plug, has spark, has correct timing of cams and distributor, has voltage to the injectors, but I think it isn't getting the signal (pulsed ground) from the computer to tell the injectors...

1993 toyota camry won"t start [ 2 Answers ]

My 1993 toyota camry was running great and all of a sudden it just quit running. My preliminary test indicates that it is not getting spark to the plugs. How do I test the distributor, ignition coil, igniter, cap & rotor, etc.

View more questions Search