Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waithaka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Dark knuckles
    Hi all I am a black man and my knuckles and elbows are very dark and rough,I have tried the normal skin lighteners but nothing has changed,where can I get a powerful cream which works?

Andy
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2008, 10:00 AM
    I don't know about skin lightening. I have heard some of the products should be avoided.
    For rough skin you could try taking flaxseed oil capsules. It takes about a month to a month and a half to notice a difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black knuckles [ 2 Answers ]

I am black gal, I have been using skin lightening cream and gel which have given me 1 to 2 shades lighter... which I am happy about; but my problem is my knuckles which have not gained the 2 shades. Is there any strong skin lightening I can use to lighten up my knuckles? Will the skin peels work?...

Knuckles are very dark.Need to get them lighter. [ 7 Answers ]

For some strange reason my knuckles, elbows, and knees are extremely dark... I hate this... I really need some help or advise from someone who has experienced this and know any information on how I can get my knuckles to get lighter in complexion... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME... Are there any...

Dark spots/calus between knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

I have these spots that look like a calus I would get but they are between my knuckels. I have tried to scrub them and think of anything I am doing new to work that area but have found nothing. I do not like them.. why do I have them and how do I get rid of them? Thank You

How do you lighten knuckles/elbows? [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help everyone... My knuckles and elbows are DARK... has anyone experienced this and found a solution... responses are very appreciated...

Barrs knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

Are belt bucket brass nuckles illegal? I hear they are not if they are used as paper weights or belt buckles anyone knows ? Ill state

View more questions Search