Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angielala Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 09:25 AM
    missing 80s cartoon.
    hey all! I have this memory of this 80s cartoon I loved so dearly... about a little boy living on a planet or a star or something... if I remember correctly, he was the only one in the cartoon... I think he had stars for friends... he had his own little house or something... please help!

thanks =)
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Mar 22, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Sounds a little bit like The Little Prince... I'm pretty sure they made that into a cartoon in the 80's. The book is by Antoine St. Exupery
    angielala Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 01:38 PM
    yes! That is it! Thank you! =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

80s cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me I'm trying to remember the name of a cartoon around the 80s-90s it had a woman who was the baddy on a boat that I think she lived on. There was a big wheel type thing and I think a fairground. I can't remember if they liveed under water or could swim under water but I seem to...

Looking for the Name of an 80s Cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a specific cartoon that was on when I was young (it would have definitely been on sometime in the 80s). I thought I'd see if I couldn't help her out by asking you guys. I do not know who the main characters were or what the point of the cartoon was. It had 2...

Need help with 80s cartoon title... [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: I remember watching this cartoon when I was little (80s) about a group of animals in a forest. They all talked (of course). I remember one of the animals was blue (possibly a squirrel) and one of the other animals (possibly a squirrel, too) was madly in love with him. He was trying to...

View more questions Search