Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klmgb Posts: 114, Reputation: 13

Feb 4, 2006, 11:26 AM
    Time Stamp
    Maybe I'm missing something, but while playing around with the time clock on my cell phone I noticed that when I get somewhere around the middle east the clock jumps from 1hr increments to sometimes 30 minute and sometimes to 45 min increments! So I got on the time clock on my Gateway and it does the same thing! How's that. Anyone know why?

Just curious
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2006, 04:41 AM
    Those are called "offset time zones". See more info about them here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Run time [ 1 Answers ]

I keep getting this "a run time error has occured, do you want to debug?" If I click no, nothing is resolved. If I click yes, I get a blank windo that says "ready" but nothing happens. How did I get this and what do I do about it? Thanks. H*

Computer won't start up first time, but will second time [ 8 Answers ]

So this is a completely different computer first off. When I press the power button, everything powers up, but the computer does not post, or beep. If you leave the computer on for like 10 seconds, turn it off, and then turn it immediately back on, it turns on, posts, beeps, boots into Windows...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

When is the right time? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I need some help with something. Okay so girls how long should we be together with someone until it's a good time for a guy to give you a promise ring(promise ring is for I promise to be with her and be there for her forever). What would some of the signs be if she really into me, acually...

First time doing tax! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time do the tax, so I have some questions needed to be answered. Below is my scenario: I am from Taiwan, and I am under F-1 (OPT) from July 05 until now. My income last year is $13000.00, and I think I am exempt from Social security and Medicare tax. I moved from...

View more questions Search