Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -i-love-my-boyfriend Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Have u felt like this
    OK I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend have been going out quiet a while now..
    I do love him because I've had other relationships and I never felt this way before,the prob is he lives in england and I live in ireland but we see each other every 2 weeks for 2 or 3 weeks... but he has cheated before a little while ago.. he cheated on all his gf's.. and he swore to me he wouldn't do it again.. he says he loves me and I want to believe it so much! BUT he is coming up to my house tonight and he's staying he said he's going to stay till summer. He also tells me little lies like how many girls he slept with etc.. first none then 2 then 3... 4... grrrr I can't stand it.. wat would you do
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2008, 05:48 AM
    Well... from a guy's perspective...

1. if a girl ever cheated on me... then it's out the door. Seriously. I don't care if we've been together for 2 weeks or 2 years. Adios.

2. if I ever found out my girlfriend cheated on ALL her past boyfriends... red flag. I wouldn't even have dated her in the first place.

3. let's just say I disregard the fact that she's cheated on all her previous relationships... and that she's also cheated on me... like you have. At this point, if I find her lying to me... then I'm going to have issues.

My advice: get out... or be prepped for some serious problems later on down the road.
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Mar 22, 2008, 06:04 AM
    You are much to young to enter into a relationship with someone you can't trust. If you do... take the feelings you are having now... multiply them x 100 and be prepared to deal with them the rest of you time are with him.
    Get Out... enjoy life... there are wonderful guys out there. Go meet one!
    Mike
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2008, 06:34 AM
    A cheater AND a liar =hard to trust issues.
    I am not so sure you should trust him.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by the1unv
    You are much to young to enter into a relationship with someone you can't trust.
    I don't think there is ever an age that this is a good idea!

But I would agree at 17 you should definitely not be having to put up with these issues. Life too short and you don't want to waste the few years you have to yourself to be as self centred as you want worrying about some guy.

Go have fun do what you want. You find somebody better and ore reliable when you aren't even looking.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Could agree more.. damn it why can't I spread rep! Arf.. anyway :) well girl this guy is young and there have been many red flags!

Your young I wouldn't take this to seriously just have fun with I'm work on your skillz with all the fun stuff ;) and then you will be ready for someone that really loves you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking great never felt so bad. [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this site but after reading previous questions I realize I am not alone in marriage issues. I had gastric bypass a little over a year ago. I look amazing now. I know my husband LOVES me but now he doesn't love me in the bedroom. He is a great dad, a wonderful provider for me and our...

Can the Bartholin's glands be felt? [ 1 Answers ]

Can the Bartholin's glands be felt if there isn't a blockage/cyst? I read that they are undetectable by touch or sight unless there is a problem. A couple friends have told me that they can feel theirs too. Thank you. I apologize because this is similar to a question I already posted.

Ever felt like [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started having sex. I have this over whelming fear of getting pregnant. Just scares me beyond belife. Is this irrational ? Cause, we are using birth control and condoms. Or does this just show I'm not ready ? Does everyone go through this ? Wondering...

Felt like contraction [ 1 Answers ]

My cycle came on time but it looked weird it was like a faded red brown type of cycle and it did not start till in the afternoon around 5pm and that is not normal the look or the time that it started I changed my pad 1 day for till the end of my cycle which takes three days then it turned pinkish...

View more questions Search