Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acrp_122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 10:36 PM
    Possibility of being pregnant.
    Yes, I am in need for someone to help me with this question. I have had periods offf and on since 16. I am not 22 and I am having headaches can't sleep and sometime stomach really bothers me.. I have been spotting. Is there a chance I could be pregnant. I would go to doctors but I got no medical insurance and I want to be certain before I call and make an appointment.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 21, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Go to your local planned parenthood. If you are low income chances are, it won't cost you anything... Or it will be very low cost. And in most planned parenthoods, pregnancy testing is free.

And we were not provided enough information to know if you could be pregnant or not. Honestly what you are describing sounds like PMS.

And I would also suggest getting on birth control. It helps to keep your periods regular.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a possibility? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 years old and I am scared that I could be pregnant. I had my period on December 24 and had sex with my boyfriend on 3,4,5 and two days ago I started feeling really hungry... and every time I eat I feel like I never get full... and I don't want to tell anyone because of what people may think...

Possibility of getting pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday was the first time I had sex with my partner. He wore a condom and even when he came, he did it outside of me. Prior to that, he rubbed his penis on my vagina though the head was dry and had no precum. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant? My period will be due in about a...

Possibility of beig pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

[ For the passed couple of days I have had a brownish discharge and occasionally a small amount of blood that was not mixed with my discharge. The blood might appear today only once and probably the next 2 days. I had recently had sex 13 days ago, my boyfriend did not at all after which my...

Possibility ? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I went through IVF and we are going in for our blood test in the morning to see if were pregnant. I'm spotting and when I wipe I get a brownish discharge. Does this mean I'm not pregnant?:confused:

Is this a possibility [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help is it possible that if you need to stop having children that the hospital could give you a hysterectomy:confused:

View more questions Search