Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2008, 04:51 PM
    How can I be less annoying?
    Some people find me to be sortof annoying, how do I become.. well... less annoying?
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Mar 21, 2008, 06:06 PM
    I think a lot of it depends on the way in which you were annoying. My best friend in high school was likely the most annoying person in my graduating class. His problem was that he needed to just learn when to shut up, and think about what he was saying, and I think that the same would apply to most people I find annoying.
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Mar 21, 2008, 08:39 PM
    The people I find annoying just butt into conversations They usually ask "what are you talking about, who, what". And if someone talks about a time before when you weren't there, that can also get annoying. Bragging and definitely lying is extremely annoying.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Mar 22, 2008, 01:21 AM
    well... people should like you the way you are... but you can try some things like:

learning when to stop shut up
    don't follow someone 24/7
    don't bug people
    don''t try to fit in

hope it helped ^^
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Mar 23, 2008, 12:14 AM
    I agree with cissy. But also try to be yourself. You don't want to be one person and than when you make new friends you change..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying Neighbor! [ 7 Answers ]

I need some advice!! We are new in our neighborhood, and we have become social with our neighbors behind us. However she has become a burden. There are times she is in our back yard raking up leaves and pulling weeds and I can't even work in my garden without her coming out of the house and...

Annoying me. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this song form a while ago. And the video for it is like... A forest and all the animals come out. And then they rock out and it turns dark and all the animals run away. Lol. I might sound nuts. But its not no disney song. It's a "pop" or "rock" song. I don't know. It used to...

Annoying neighbors [ 7 Answers ]

I desperately need advice on what to do about my neighbors! My husband and I bought our house in June of '06. The house next door is rental and we have had problems from the people who are currently renting. The people who live there are husband and wife, they do not have any children. They do...

Annoying neighbors [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a duplex, rent one side and live in the other. Recently a family moved in next door and have been causing trouble for the entire neighborhood. They come up on our porch, play in the bed of my truck and use our lawn as a personal playground. My tenants have informed me that they plan to...

Annoying [ 3 Answers ]

How do you repair your msn messenger. I have a problem where this thing called msn block cheaker keeps on poppin up constently not letting me talk to my other contacts plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me what can I do I've tried everything:mad:

View more questions Search