Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leeboy Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Mar 21, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Micrsoft Word
    My Pc runs pretty good, one thing in Microsoft word, when we go to do a copy then paste, it takes sometimes a few minutes for the text to appear. Any ideas? I have a 2.4 GHZ, with 512 Ram.
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Mar 21, 2008, 05:43 PM
    If its Word 2007 I experience that same problem when copy text from the internet for some reason, I think its copying from the internet directly verse storing it on the clip board.. in the document it actually says contacting site.

Also it could the size of the text and what type of text.. if it has cells, pictures word has to convert all that.

Its about 30 secs to copy one word off a page I was on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Configuring micrsoft outlook 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I want to configure Microsoft outlook 2000 from free Yahoo mail account and hotmail account help me to solve the issue

Cannot find server, micrsoft windows not genuine [ 7 Answers ]

So, a while ago I started to get pop-ups "your copy of windows may not be genuine" so I, of course, ignored it because I have no idea what that means. Now that that pop-up stopped a new problem has started. When I go on the internet, I can look at whatever, but if I want to pay a bill, or sign...

Lotus word to Microsoft word [ 2 Answers ]

My articles are saved in lotus word format. Can I opened it under Microsoft word or " open office" software? If yes, how do I go about it?

MS Word - multiple instances of the same word? [ 1 Answers ]

In MS Word, is there a way to highlight a section of text and get some sort of read on which words appear the most often? Thanks Paul

Adding a word and its meaning to Word Dictionary [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know how to add a word to the existing system dictionary in MS Office 2002. Now I need to know how to add a meaning to the new word which I added into the dictionary. Can anyone suggest the procedure. Thanks in advance. SAI

View more questions Search