Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brian24 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 03:53 PM
    I need a romantic Idea, anyone with an Idea?
    If you haven’t figured it out I am a gay man. I been having problems with my lover and was just wondering does anyone have any ideas about romantic gifts that I can give him. I was thinking a rose or something like that. Just something to say how much I love him and that he is my whole world. Just keep this in mind we have only been together less then a year but of course more then 6 months. Anyone have an Idea or a website with ideas?
    starcrush Posts: 109, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2008, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian24
    If you haven’t figured it out I am a gay man. I been having problems with my lover and was just wondering does anyone have any ideas about romantic gifts that I can give him. I was thinking a rose or something like that. Just something to say how much I love him and that he is my whole world. Just keep this in mind we have only been together less then a year but of course more then 6 months. Anyone have an Idea or a website with ideas?
    I was thinking maybe a romantic dinner or maybe something like a trail of herseys kisses that lead to a candle light room or maybe a bubble bath in the bathroom.
    Brian24 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 04:41 PM
    That sounds nice but I was think something different. I was thinking something like flowers or chocalates. Anyone else have any Ideas?
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 05:06 PM
    The thing I love most of all is a love letter or a card. Actually, I was cleaning out my nightstand the other day and found some letters my hubby wrote me while we were still dating - sat on the floor weeping because they were so sweet!

For me, I like something that I can hang on to; letters, flowers that can be dried, photos, that sort of thing. If you are a bit crafty/atristic, you could pick up a small scrapbook and fill it with pictures of the two of you, quotes that mean something to you both, photos of places you've been, or talked about going, etc. Make sure you write about the picture or the item; what you think of when you see it, why it's special, that sort of thing. Something like that is inexpensive, pretty simple, but shows you've put a lot of thought into it. It's also something he can hold onto for a long time. It's something nice to be able to look at when times are tough to remind you of why you are together. And, you can add to it later! :)
    ConfusedDoll Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 09:26 PM
    I think cards and a bag filled all his favorite candies and you should make him a love coupon and let him use it anyway he would want to, its something simple and cute. And means much more because it shows you listin to what he likes, and you care enough to spend time on making him a "love coupon"
    xxluvmexxhatemexx Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2008, 09:32 PM
    I don't know teat them to a surprise dinner a red lobster or something or a nice home cooked meal
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Here's a site that might give you some ideas. Even though it's mostly for straights, see if anything looks good:

Love and Romance - how to articles from wikiHow

I agree about writing something--a short note or a little poem would be sweet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

I have no idea. [ 1 Answers ]

OK, so first off, of course I need some help, so please help me on this... ok, so my question is this... me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while now, and we have not had sex, until we finally did, now what had happened was that after we had sex, I was bleeding water. Then it just stopped...

Anyone have an idea? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old boy. His father has not seen him since he was 2 Months old and I do not know where he is and I want to apply to the Courts to get exclusive custody. I have tried this once before, without a lawyer, but the father never Showed up to the hearing and the judge didn't grant...

View more questions Search