Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lepting Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 02:42 PM
    Discrepancies in lease make it invalid
    I have a 1 year lease for student housing which I am trying to vacate. I have found a discrepancy on the lease: On the first page, there is an amortization column with a total at the bottom for the 12 month lease. On the second page, there is a blank for writing in the total amount for 12 months. The amount which is written in this blank is actually the monthly amount not the grand total. Could this discrepancy be used as a basis of invalidating the lease?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 21, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Not even close. An obvious typo is not going to void the contract. Especially if you signed it with the mistake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invalid drive e [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting invalid drive e while installing my update for my iPhone

Student Housing lease signed, no lease or security deposit. Can I cancel lease? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a student housing house. I require a $200 non-refundable lease deposit within 15 days of signing the lease (in this case it was due March 15). A $300 secutity deposit due June 1, and the rent less the lease deposit due August 28. I have a student that signed the lease, but never sent...

Invalid drive [ 1 Answers ]

I have compaq p1,booable from FDD.I formatted it dos mood by command format c:/s.Now it boots,but when I insert win98 cd it does not know cd and sys invalid drive. I tried all drive letter.

Invalid backweb id [ 2 Answers ]

Upon start up in windows xp, I get this little message box saying "invalid backweb id 1940576". Ever since this guy showed up, my computer has slowed considerably, probably to about 20% speed. Where can I go and what can I do to correct or delete this devil? Norton Utilities finds nothing...

View more questions Search