Ask
    stevethepirate15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 11:45 AM
    How do I know how much my video games are worth
    I don't know how much my gmaes are worth for my xbox and PC
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2008, 12:21 PM
    A good way to judge the game's value is to look them up on Ebay or Amazon. Right now if you went into a video game store the PC games won't get you anything or very little. Xbox games are not selling for much if you sell them to a video game store. Xbox 360 games are hot now and sell for the most. You can try listing them on Ebay but check the other listings to get a handle on what to charge.
    darkend wings Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Go to half.com it is sponsored by eBay and it has a lot of video games on it
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2008, 01:25 PM
    there is a website where you can swap games for free (goozex.com) you post games you have, they assign it a points value based on what they say it is worth and then you use these points to buy second hand games from other members.

In general if your looking to post your games on craigslist or something like that I usually put $10 for newer games and then $5 or even $2 for old xbox and PC games.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is my video game worth [ 7 Answers ]

How much is my friends digimon world game for playstation worth?

My girlfriend doesn't like video games. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, I would start by saying that yes I am an avid video gamer. I enjoy playing a number of games be it a first person shooter or maybe a role playing game. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people that sit in front of a computer/console all day and play. I just enjoy a few hours to do my...

Video Games and myspace [ 9 Answers ]

I have three sons. My question is regarding my oldest son. I want to be a better mother but I don't know how. He is a senior and has half days. His father tells me he should be working or taking up a few extra high school electives so he will have a full schedule. I say "why." He is a senior and...

What are my games worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking to sell some of my old games but 1st I want a ballpark of what they're worth so I don't overcharge or get screwed. A list of my games consist of the following: The Simpsons; Hit and Run (greatest hits edition) Grand Theft Auto; Vice City Bloodrayne. They're all for Play station 2,...

Too many video games? [ 5 Answers ]

My aunt lets my cousins who are 5 and10 stay up to 10:00 at might playing video games. They have: 1 nintendo ds 1 gamecube 1 playstation2 2 tv's 2 dvd players 1 computer And 1 Game Boy

View more questions Search