Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2008, 10:29 AM
    A lonely teen
    I'm almost sixteen and really quiet. I've never had a boyfriend and am worried I never will. I don't know what to do!
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Mar 21, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Believe it or not, many teens don't have boyfriends or girlfriends. And if they do, it lasts a month or so. Just hang out with your friends and have fun with them. Guys come and go... especially at that age.
    marshmellowpuff Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Hey!
    Don't worry about it! I'm nearly 15 and I haven't had a boyfriend. But I have friends and family that mean the world to me and that's what counts most:)
    Oh you will get a boyfriend cause you seem really nice!
    Smoked Posts: 157, Reputation: 29

Mar 21, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Us guys are pretty overrated. If you had a boyfriend what would you do? Same thing you would do with your friends. Cultivate those relationships and work on school. Not to worry, you will have a boyfriend.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Trust me... come college, you'll have more guys than you know what to do with. Really.

p.s. - smoked is right. We suck.

p.p.s. - girls are highly overrated as well.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 21, 2008, 11:30 PM
    You're doing fine. Not having a BF yet is fine, and you definitely will. It's perfectly normal for you to not have one, just as it's normal for some kids to have had WAAAAAAY too many BFs by now, know what I mean? LOL.

Even worrying about it like you are doing is normal. You're fine. You're going to BE fine.
    Smoked Posts: 157, Reputation: 29

Mar 24, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire
    You're doing fine. Not having a BF yet is fine, and you definitely will. It's perfectly normal for you to not have one, just as it's normal for some kids to have had WAAAAAAY too many BFs by now, know what I mean? LOL.

Even worrying about it like you are doing is normal. You're fine. You're going to BE fine.
    Listen to people from bakersfield.. we are always right :D
    Jack2794 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2008, 03:19 PM
    Don't wprry about not having a boyfriend... personally I prefer quieter people so I'm sure you will fid a boyfriend who appreciates that. Anyway its better to wait a while and get a good boyfriend than boast that you have had loads of boyfriends who you didn't see for long... things will work out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so lonely [ 10 Answers ]

Can some 1 help me with ways 2 get my ex back I'm 31 years old I have 4 kids none of which are my ex partners he was so loving towards me an my children we had a disagreement 1 day an he left 4 another town he's not from this country and a few weeks after we finished I relised how much I really do...

I'm lonely . [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. umm.. it's the first time I think of writing my problem.. well I always feel lonely.. I'm kind of shy.. and this is my problem :'( really I'm very shy.. and quite Well my main problem is my cousin :'( she's so mean to me , always insult me because I can't defend of myself , I just...

Lonely and depressed [ 3 Answers ]

Basically ill try and explain as briefly as I can... im in a mess - I feel lonely and depressed! I've been involved with a few lads over the past year, I have never actually got with any of them, as I am petrified of commitment! I find myself becoming VERY easily attached to lads, as I enjoy...

Lonely dog [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to put down my lovely blueheeler cassie this sunday:( . I have come to terms with this but I do not know how my other dog, pepper, a little jack russel terrier cross, will cope. She is younger than cassie and has known and depended on her for as long as she can remember. In the few hours...

View more questions Search