Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayls Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Eye Shadow
    What colour eyeshadow would suit me the most, I have brown hair and green eyes?
    marshmellowpuff Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2008, 06:50 AM
    Well I think a nice bright green color with some gold shimmer to it would suit you. Green nearly suits everybody! But it is crucial to get the right shade. I hope I've been helpful! :)
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2008, 07:07 AM
    A light to medium brown would really bring out the green in your eyes!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 21, 2008, 03:41 PM
    The eye shadows that work best for green eyes are browns, warm taupes, copper, warm gold, deep purples, soft peaches. These colors will enhance your eye color and make your eyes stand out.

When applying eye shadow, sweep some powder onto your eyelids to keep the eye shadow from creasing. Next, apply a medium shade eye shadow on your eyelids and then use a lighter shade under the brow bone. Then apply the darkest shade onto the crease of your eyelids. Be sure to blend the colors well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing a shadow and a ghost [ 11 Answers ]

My 3 year old daughter wakes up screaming and every time she does that I see a dark shadow floating around and leave that area . And one night I was asleep and she woke up screaming I open my eyes and her dad went to go get her and I saw the big dark shadow leave that area and when it did I saw a...

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

Where can we obtain an eye examination and eye glasses free ? [ 5 Answers ]

I have not been able to afford an eye examination or eye glasses for quit some time, for my wife and myself, we are currently using reader glasses that are quit old and we can't see very well with them. I am 53 years old and reside in Oklahoma.

Creative Eye Shadow [ 4 Answers ]

HI there, does anyone know where I can find some fun creative eye shadow techniques? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search