Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zulfikar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 06:01 AM
    My palm of hand and feet sweats all the time. How can I get rid of it?
    My palm of hand and feet sweats all the time. How can I get rid of it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 21, 2008, 06:12 AM
    Amputation?
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Mar 21, 2008, 06:32 AM
    Do you have blisters as a result of this? Any itching or scaling?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bulging vein and pain in palm of hand [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had a sharp pain in the palm of my hand. When I looked down I could see a big vein bulging and it looked like it was moving. It was an intense pain and lasted for maybe a minute. I thought it could be a cramp? But now where the pain was it is swollen and bruised and sore to the...

Sweats [ 3 Answers ]

Why Sweats smell bad?

Cut palm of hand 12 stitches [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago I cut the palm of hand on glass one cut in cress above thumb second on left side of palm I have 6 stitches in each but the tips of my fingers are purple and numb also my intire thumb is purple and its not bruising hand very swollen from knucks to wrist stitches come out tomorrow...

Is there a time process for getting rid of a roommate [ 8 Answers ]

There is a girl who stays in me and my husband's home in our spare bedroom. She has given us monies in the past, but there is no lease, and she is residing in our home as we are. I want her to move, as we all do not get along as we thought we would. Is there a process I have to follow, or time...

Stabbing pain in palm of hand [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently been getting annoying twitches in my elbow accompanied with a sharp stabbing pain in the palm of my hand, weakened grip, and a general dull pain in my knuckles (on both hands). Any ideas for causes? I am overweight by 30 lbs. but am very healthy in every other way.

View more questions Search