Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwhite58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2006, 04:31 AM
    Photosensors with voice chip manufacturers
    I am trying to find a manufacturer of photosensors with voice chips, or any type of sensor with a voice chip - the sort of things used in greeting cards and other novelties. If you know of one please could you supply their address or website etc..

Thanks
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2006, 06:35 AM
    Try doing a search on the internet with your favorite search engine for "voice chip manufacturer" and you will be astounded as to what you will find.

If you need more help in learning how to use the internet let us know.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 03:33 PM
    I didn't think they were photosensor triggered thought was wire switch of a sort. Although you could.
    Photosensor would eleminate switch and wires, good idea for music box or something.
    They are actually chips. Not a sensor. Radio shack used to have a voice recorder chip. With Wiring diagram, and support components list.
    I have not been able to find a way, or info from toy manufacturers, so I could reprogram
    Voice chips for my grandaughters' dolls and toys more personalized.
    One day toy manufactures, will allow parents to presonalize kids toys speech.
    Or allow kid to program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do photosensors work [ 2 Answers ]

My 10 year old has a mug that plays a tune when you lift it up. Presumably it has some sort of photosensor. • He has asked how it works i.e. what happens inside the sensor. • He also wants to know how the voice gets inside it. • How do they record it • and could he put his own voice in it....

Voice mail [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to retrieve lost voice mail from the alltel phone service? It has a lost business phone number from January 1, 2005 that was deleted by mistake.

Large blue chip company [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Can you tell me what a blue chip company is? Cheers :)

View more questions Search