Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catmarno1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2006, 04:28 AM
    Wrong placement - ear repiercing?
    Had a second piercing put in each earlobe yesterday and am unhappy with one of the piercing positions - it is very near the edge of the lobe and not where I'd asked for! :mad: (was done with a gun, I realise the risks but had no trouble in the past). Could someone let me know how long I need to wait before getting it repierced? Can I take it out and let it heal over soon or do I need to wait for the 6 weeks still? Want to get it fixed as soon as possible basically! Thanks..! :confused:
    vyki Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Feb 4, 2006, 08:39 AM
    There is no reason when you can't let it heal over straight away but you still need to follow the cleaning procedure that was advised when you had it pierced. Not sure how long you'd have to wait to get it repierced I'd think that would depend on how quickly it heals...
    Catmarno1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2006, 05:51 AM
    Thanks very much for your advice, I think I'll take it out! If anyone knows how long I should leave it before repiercing please let me know. Thanks again!
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 5, 2006, 08:01 AM
    Hello, just take it out and let it heal, follow the cleaning instructions you where given keep it clean, after it heals you can go back and have it re-done, try not going to the malls and letting the people in Claries or those other little stores. They are generally young nitwits that have no idea what they are doing. I always go to the same place and have any piercing done. I use a tattoo polar in our town that is reputable, and has a professional piercer on the premises.
    mccarc Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2006, 11:50 PM
    I have got many piercings and I love all of them cause they have beenb were I want them and not anything else. But I love peircings. But then I hate needles. . What's the go hahaha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stem Placement [ 7 Answers ]

We are replacing the stems on the hot/cold faucets of our 3 handle tub/shower. We have tried placing the stems facing many different directions, but still we can not get the faucets to turn on and off properly. What are we doing wrong? No directions came with the Danco 3S-9H/C stems. Any help...

Toolbar placement [ 3 Answers ]

I feel ridiculous. Somehow I managed to move the toolbar (clock, LAN settings, virus protection on the right; short cuts like IE, FOXfire, etc. on the left) from the bottom of my computer screen, around to the right, and then to the top of my screen and I can't seem to move it back. There must be...

Ear repiercing [ 6 Answers ]

I had my ears pierced 4 years ago and I don't like the placement of the hole on my right lobe. I would like to let it close up and then get it repierced with the placement of the new hole being slightly above the old hole. I was wondering if I get the new hole so close to the old hole, will the...

Trap Placement [ 5 Answers ]

I am working on remodeling my basement and have many issues to contend with. The first is the trap for my tub drain on the first floor is well below the floor joists and I would like to raise it up to be able to have a relatively normal ceiling height in the basement. I have been reading that the...

Placement testing [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently teaching in a homeschool enivronment. I am looking for a test(s) in reading and math to show mastery of skills for 1,2,and 3rd grades. Any suggestions?? Thanks drseuss

View more questions Search