Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suitechild33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Children's movie from late 80's early 90s
    I am looking for a movie about a little boy who travels to another world where it is slowly being consumed by a black ooze and the boy has to try to save the world... it turns out this is all just a dream for him... can you help me please.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 20, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Could it be the never ending storey??
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Mar 20, 2008, 05:39 PM
    It's not The Neverending Story as there's no black ooze in that movie. I should know because it's my favorite movie EVER and I have the whole thing memorized. The rest of the storyline does kind of work with The Neverending Story as there is a little boy who travels to another world where he has to save it, but he has to fight a big storm called The Nothing.
    suitechild33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 05:44 PM
    I know it is not the never ending story my kids watch that all the time... it is kind of a daze... I remember something about a parade in the beginning and he travels in a hot air balloon... also it is like a party in that world until the ooze shows up
    99bottlesonthewall Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

Mar 20, 2008, 07:17 PM
    It is little nemo-adventures in slumberland.
    Phatmacchap Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Fern Gully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show. I could have been for all ages, but I remember it had American actors, but I watched it on a British children's channel. I took place in what looked like the future. It feature a brother and sister. The boy looked a lot like...

Children's movie of late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I remember watching this movie @ daycare when I was like four years old:confused: I think it had the word "kingdom" in the title. It was about all these animals that were maybe at a park, wondering around. Every place they would stop, they would learn about a moral issue, like lying...

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

A Fantasy Movie Made in the Late 80's/Early 90s [ 6 Answers ]

So this is a pretty obscure question, but it has been plaguing me for a number of years. There was this movie I used to watch on t.v. all the time when I was younger and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. The problem is, the only distinguishing feature I can for certain remember...

View more questions Search