Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novaangel Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2004, 04:48 AM
    Dream
    :-[Hi,
    Could someone tell me what they think about this dream?
    OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn how to drive, against my better judgment I told her about the gas & the breaks,
    I new she would try to drive,anyway
    I had a feeling she would need this information to help someone in the future, there was a cell phone it rang, the child had the phone at this point,my sister accidentally rang the number it was coming from a different mans home, not her new boyfriends house, all of a sudden I was transported into this room & for some reason her ex husband # 1 was in the dream breafly & my sister was in the room to , I was basically observing & my sister was mad because I had her number & she wanted to know how I got it, she was demanding this, I said to her I don't know what your so worried about,
    Please HELP, thank you!!
    Thank you so much..
    Gkhster Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2004, 01:17 AM
    Dream
    I may be way off, but here goes:

Your sub-conscious seems to be dwelling on the troubled relationship with your sister.

Wanting to call your sister, but her not giving the number to you says that you want to reach out to her, but she wants to be left alone. (Feeling pushed away)

Her 'moving' carries a similar message.

I am guessing that the little girl is a sub-dream, confirming the themes of the main dream.

The little girl in the car seems to symbolize the 'harm' you feel your unwanted help may cause.

You may be worried that you are 'helping' in spite of the fact that the help may really be harmful. "against my better judgement"

Also, being a little girl puts you in the caretaker position. You help her by teaching her to drive, which you know to be a bad idea. Yet, you feel she needs to know this for the future. Do you desire to show your sister how to live life ('drive') ? Do you feel that you can steer her life better than she is doing?

Your confusion about the 'new boyfriend' and 'different man's home' and 'ex husband #1' says that you feel out of touch, or overwhelmed, when it comes to your sister's relationships. Was this by chance the area in which you'd like to give her some 'driving lessons'?

You feel pushed away by your sister. 'mad because I had her number'

Her getting mad at you for having the number, even though she called you, shows frustration at having to be wrong, no matter what you do.

Now remember, dreams are not statements of fact. They are often our sub-conscious mind's wanderings.

Perhaps your inner mind is warning you to not be helpful when help is not wanted. Perhaps it is just mad at being excluded by your sister.

Don't take my comments too seriously! Perhaps I have missed the target! Let me know,

Guy
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jul 29, 2004, 09:46 AM
    Re: dream
    Hi there is a baby on the way Everyone is a suspect even your sister boyfriend. The child want to know how to drive to see if it ready to enter the world

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hi!. my dream... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Chen, I'm 26, married and a mum of two. I work three days a week at a local café, and I enjoy studying child psychology and counceling in my own time. I have a bit of a dilema which made me find my way somehow to this site, and I was hoping someone might put my mind at...

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

Bad dream [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi i have a problem, ive been with my fiance for almost 3 years, we are now 18 and out of high school and doing very good. we have never cheated on eachother, as far as i know, and we are best friends, im very happy with him, but last night while falling asleep in his arms, i had the...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

View more questions Search