Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shakkai2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 12:28 AM
    I want her back!
    Recently, me and my girlfriend broke up. I'm only 14 and she's 16. We were together for 9 1/2 months till she said things are changing. We're still very close friends but I'm still mad in love with her. Can anyone help me?
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Mar 20, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Yes, I can help. For the next several years, there's going to be more changes with you and her. MAINTAIN being very close friends, and ACCEPT just that. If you are the one still standing after the smoke clears, then you will have your rewards.

XenoSapien
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 21, 2008, 03:10 AM
    Help you how?

Help you get her back? No.

Help you get over her? No, you're going to remember your first love for the rest of your life. That's a good thing, usually.

Help you move on? Sure. Get some guy friends and get involved in some stuff you enjoy. Take up a hobby, something you can dive into when you start thinking about her too much, something you can use to distract yourself.

When you start to get close to another girl (or girls, you're still young!) then the pain will become less.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 clogged bathroom sinks that sit back to back. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! My problem consists of two clogged bathroom sinks that sit back to back. The toilet and shower in each room are not clogged and have no problems. I snaked the vents from the roof of each room with 3/8" snake but this didn't clear the clog. I've removed and cleaned both p-traps from each sink...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search