Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmm3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 08:33 PM
    I feel really depressed.I may have to end my life I don't find some one to talk to
    Can any one help me?I need to talk to someone.Please please don't be a fraud.I just need a bit of you time.
    ava1234 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 08:50 PM
    I feel that way too a lot. My life is not easy and the circumstances I am in do not seem fair, but I still try to hang in there. Just hang in there
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Mar 19, 2008, 08:52 PM
    PLEASE DO NOT END YOUR LIFE! Whatever causes your depression I'm sure can be fixed with the proper help either on this website or someone you can personally trust like a family member. Can you elaborate on what makes you depressed if you do not mind so we can help you.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 09:33 PM
    mmm3:

Type your thoughts. Tell what's on your mind using the keyboard. Remember to compose it in something else other than the browser if it's long and paste.

There is enough expertise on this website to help you work it out or to make suggestions.

Tell us the problem as you perceive it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean if you're depressed a lot and feel sad? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 21. I live w/ my fiancé. I get really depressed and sad sometime's. Other time's I get mad or angry. Most of the time I get sad and I don't know why. All my life I've delt with a mean father and mentally loony mother. My friend's have turned their back on me in the past. My grandfather died a...

Is it wrong to want to end things with a friend cause you feel like your falling for [ 3 Answers ]

This girl is like my best friend and I've known her 4 about 3 yrs. I asked her out before but she said she "just wants to be friends". It was like the worse feeling ever and it almost messed up our friendship.we were all awkward around each other 4 about a week. And know I'm liking her again and I...

I don't want to be depressed [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really depressed and I don't think any of my friends like me and I have no motivation to do anything how can I be happier?

Don't want a boyfriend but want someone to talk to as one? [ 2 Answers ]

OK well I'm over my X now thank you to those who help on my las questions. And now I want to be single for a while. I dotn want to be with anyone at all for the moment. But I do want someone to be able to go to and someone to be able to talk to and someone whose going to be there for me for...

View more questions Search