Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    exxxxys Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Is this love real?
    I love my boyfriend so much, and he loves me too. He treats me well. Here are points;

-I can cry in front of him, and he doesn't mind. He asks me why I'm crying and talks to me about it.
    -When I'm sad, he's sad. He says "I hate to you so sad"
    -We got to know each other well before going out
    -We are both very intellectual, and talk about religeon/art/politics/philosophy
    -We really connect..
    -It is both of ours first relationship.
    -He says he loves me just that way I am, and no matter what choices I make he supports me and says this.

Question is; People keep saying our love will never last because we are 'too young'. I am fifteen and he is seventeen. Is it love?
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Mar 19, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Don't mind what other people would say first of all, because it IS your relationship.
    Decide for yourself whether you're in love from what you two have been through and say how you two feel for one another, Nobody else can tell you that you don't or you do love him without you yourself knowing it first.
    EtKing Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Mar 19, 2008, 05:59 PM
    It really doesn't matter what other people say.
    If you and your partner are in love then that's what counts.
    Don't listen to other people who say its too early to fall in love.
    If your in love then that all that matters.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 06:37 PM
    I agree don't listen to others they are just going by experience. When people go by their own bad experience and come up with it will not work it is because subconsciously they do not want to believe others can work where they failed.
    He sounds like a keeper! Don't disappoint him and if he is a 'man' of his word he will not disappoint you either. It just might work. Many people marry 'their first love' and live happily ever after
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 11:28 PM
    You're question is too simplistic, Exxxys. Love is a feeling, so if you feel it... then it's real. Period.

Also, people saying "it won't last" (what "it" are they talking about, I wonder), that means nothing. It's an opinion. What they mean ultimately is that since you are young the chances of you two staying together and marrying for life is very low.

And they're right, the chances are low. But they're not ZERO.

Love is a feeling, you ignore it when making ultimate choices... ultimate life choices are made because there's TONS of stuff in common other than love.

So, if your REAL question is "will we be together forever?", hehehe, how do we know? Keep your wits about you, pay attention, chuckle off other peoples opinions and don't stay together if it turns out to be a stupid choice. Pay attention.

Your list is a good list, it means you're paying attention to things other than love.
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Mar 20, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Well 1st of all, don't litsen to what people say... 2nd of all use your own evaluation and ask yourself "Do I Love Him"... If the answer is yes then you should go and ask him when you think your ready... also remember that this is your first relationship and most people would say there are more fish in the sea.
    But you never know if your first love could be your soul mate.
    .GuD LuCk
    icyquiz Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 06:41 AM
    u're never too young to be in love. Dun care what people say. U're having a really great time. Enjoy it!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by icyquiz View Post
    u're never too young to be in love. Dun care what ppl say. U're having a really great time. Enjoy it!
    Your posting to a thread that is 3 years old. Please try to pay more attention to the dates on the posts. Another thing is we type in complete sentences here and not chat speak. Thanks for joining AMHD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think real love is? [ 31 Answers ]

I just want to hear everyone's opinions. To me is being completely selfless to that one person and to do anything to make that person happy.

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Love, is real? [ 10 Answers ]

I love this one kid, his name's Stephen. We've had a really rough past, we've had cheating, basically anything you can think of. Then I moved away. He came to see me every month, then I cheated on him for the first time. I thought didn't want him anymore, but I found out I did. We both eventually...

Real love [ 1 Answers ]

How can you tell if your girlfriend really loves you?:confused:

What is real love? [ 16 Answers ]

I have been married 3 years but with him for about 8years and I am so confused how does a person know what to do with mixed up feeling and I feel strong and everything, anyway we have been through so much stuff and I am only 23 years old when we were 1st together I chaeted on hime while he was in...

View more questions Search