Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluetooth Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2006, 02:29 PM
    I'm looking for my older brother and sisters.
    The last time I saw Naomi, Caroline and Mani was at my fathers funeral, 20 years ago.

I do think about them a lot especially now I'm older.
    I don't understand why they never stayed in touch, Naomi promised me she would stay in touch but never did.

We had the same father but different Mum's.
    I know she lives in Australia with Caroline but I have no idea about Mani.

I don't know how and where to start looking, I found an old post card sent from Melbourne from Naomi to my Dad which contained Photo's of her Marriage to Mark.

All I can do for now is post this in hope that someone might be able to advise me on how to get started on looking for loved ones.

An even better miracle would be that Naomi Caroline or Mani may see this and realise who it is trying to get in touch. Well I'm little Sis to them and eldest sister to my 2 immediate younger brothers.

Can anyone advise me on how I can start looking for my Family please?
    I know the 2 sisters are living in Australia somewhere.
    Mani I believe still lives in the UK.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2006, 05:00 AM
    I can't tell you how many times I've found people simply googling their names a variety of ways:

"firstname lastname"
    "lastname first name"
    "firstname middleinitial lastname"
    "lastname firstname middle initial"
    "firstname middlename lastname"
    "lastname firstname middlename"

Also, did any of them have a career that required them to be licensed with the government? If so, that is usually public info.

Also, see this post.
    Bluetooth Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2006, 01:58 AM
    Thank you so much. I will give it a go but I have tried numerous times. Someone even suggested the Salvation Army. I will try whatever.
    I need to find them.
    Thanks

Blue
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Feb 7, 2006, 06:28 AM
    If you had posted a Forename, Surname and a City it would be possible to get a list of those people from Telstra.

Alternatively go to http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/busSearch.jhtml

Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for my sisters father, Nolan Sigmund [ 4 Answers ]

His name is Nolan Sigmund. He was in Virginia in 1959 to 1960. He attended Taylorsville Baptist Church in Doswell. He was said to have returned to Georgia around February 1960. My sister found out she was adopted when our mother, Bonnie Martin Blount, passed away. Any info that is helpful would be...

Adopted brother [ 10 Answers ]

Am I legally allowed to look for my over 18 yr old brother , even though my mum doesn't want too.. How do I go about this.. I am 30 and in UK

Looking for brother born 7/2/47 [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my half brother who was born in Michigan on July 2 1947. I was wondering is it possible to get a list of male's born on that date who live in and out of Michigan. And is there a way to find spouses and family. Thank you Connie

Big Brother UK C4 [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have seen over the weekend and in the papers the last few days that Big Brother is back on the telly ! What do you people really think of C4 Big Brother. And as for Celebs lol that's got to be the biggest joke of 2006. Is it time that they laid old rope to bed? :D

Brother in law dying. [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I dreamt that my brother in law was dying of cancer and I was really distraught while every one else was trying to put a brave face on for him. I looked in my dream dictionary this morning and it said that I wished him dead which is not true. What does it really mean? :(

View more questions Search