Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horndrill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Burned Disc will not Finalize,Does not play in my DVD Player.
    When I burn a movie ,I use IMG Burn,But when it is finished. It will not finalize the disc and it will not play on any of my DVD Player`s.Tried deleting the upper and lower filter`s and rebooting but that does not work.Can any one help me please.My Computer and DVD Burner are about 6 year`s old,and every one keep`s telling me that is the problem,but everything was working fine(no problem`s burning anything until just a couple of month`s ago).

Mr C.
    lithium ignition Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 10:31 PM
    Don't use that program. Try something else like dvd shrink (must be in use with nero).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Always getting "Bad Disc" on my DVD player [ 1 Answers ]

One our one DVD player will not play any disc. New, old, rental, whatever. The machine tries to load the disc and it comes up "Bad Disc". I know it is the machine as the same discs play fine on the computer or the player my kids have. Any suggestions?

Can't play burned CDs Help [ 2 Answers ]

I have real one player and windows media player and tried to burn CD's using brand new Maxell CD'R CD's. I first tried burning in Windows Media player, everything said that all was burned OK, yet there was nothing on the CD. Tried using the realone player and it said that all was completed...

Displaying cd track info on burned disc [ 1 Answers ]

I use nero express and I have burned a couple of disc as an audio disc. However, once it is burned and I try to play back on my computer it doesn't show the titles of the songs. It just says track 1, track 2, etc. 1)I have the option to burn as an audio and data disc together instead of just...

View more questions Search