Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catting Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 01:22 PM
    MUSIC- steel pan
    I need so information on countries or place where this type of music is played.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2006, 05:02 AM
    It's most common in the Caribbean. More info here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Steel Plate [ 1 Answers ]

I am drawing for a manufacturer to bend steel plate into a U shape. The steel is galvanised and 1.5mm thick. How do I show the Radius of the bend? What is the maximum radius I can bend with 1.5mm steel?

Movie re: better car(not electric), maybe 40 produced, he couldn't buy steel. 70-80s? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for a movie title. True story. It was about an American guy who designed a super-efficient car, that used very little fuel. He faced production problems due to the controls of the auto industry, and finally was unable to buy enough steel to make his cars. Only about...

Cleaning Steel Bath [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend how to clean an enamel (steel) bath ?  We have just moved into a house with one and there is a brown stain all round the bath that won't come off with the recommended cleaners.  The more powerful ones aren't recommended for use on enamel - any ideas??

Sealing steel bathtub drain [ 4 Answers ]

Help! I am having my old cast-iron stack replaced with PVC so that I can add a third floor bathroom. The first and second floor toilet and tub connections were also replaced, with one problem. We can't get the new drain for the second floor tub to seal properly. The tub is steel and the rim of...

View more questions Search