Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jusslim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 12:42 PM
    Worried.
    Hi,
    Am a guy of 22 and at ma age I don't have a beard and there are no sign it would *** out in the next year,it worries me to c people below ma age wit beard and wit this I look younga than them,is there anytin I can do or use?
    I look a bit younga than ma age and very soon I'll be graduating from the university,people wudn't blif me when I tell them ma age,very few would blif,is there anytin I can do to boost off ma statue/physical appearance?Wud be grateful 4 your help.
    Jusslim
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2006, 02:33 PM
    HI, Jusslim,
    Facial hair growth is different for different people. Those who start shaving at a real early age, say 14 or so, usually promote more hair growth by the time they are in their early twenties.
    I would keep shaving it clean for a while longer, maybe 6 more months, and then it just might start coming out more!
    I do wish you the best of luck, and hang in there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2006, 03:44 PM
    First may I say if you are really getting ready to graduate from college your english professors need to be fired. I could barely understand your post.
    Computer slang is like verbal slang, OK between friends but no place in formal writing.

Next people because of hormones grow hair at different rates, also some racial ( nationality) groups will grow at a different rates

You will need to just be the you that God made you to be.
    And honestly as one who almost needs to shave twice a day to look trim, not having it, is not really a bad thing
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2006, 03:54 PM
    You should be proud of the younger look. Many people as people age differently. There are many people wishing they looked younger. Take it is compliment. Have your ID with you. Do not worry about it. Be glad you have a younger look.

PS. NO need to worry about it.
    nep1999 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jul 29, 2012, 09:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCanada76 View Post
    You should be proud of the younger look. Many people as people age differently. There are many people wishing they looked younger. Take it is compliment. Have your ID with you. Do not worry about it. Be glad you have a younger look.

PS. NO need to worry about it.
    She's right I know a girl who is 21 and I thought she was 15 so just carry id and keep your head up by the way how did you get 'relationship expert because I'm good at that.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2012, 09:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nep1999 View Post
    Shes right i know a girl who is 21 and i thought she was 15 so just carry id and keep your head up btw how did you get 'relationship expert because i'm good at that.
    You're 12, and after reading the posts you've already written, I'd disagree. You're not "good at that".

To become an expert on this site you have to give accurate information, gain respect from other people on this site because of your posts, and show that you're mature and knowledgeable.

The relationship forum is an opinion based forum, but I fail to see how a 12 year old would have enough relationship experience to post accurate info.

Also, just fyi, this post was started in 2006. That's 6 years ago. Check the dates before you post. This OP is long gone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried... [ 14 Answers ]

I have been really stressed out lately and I am findind myself unable to go to bed until the early hours of the morning (even thiugh I am tired) and I am not able to eat properly either. At times I feel sick (but never am sick). Yesterday I went to work (on an empty stomach) as I just wasn't...

Should I be worried [ 6 Answers ]

My Question I'm A 41 Year Old Female I Came On My Cycle June 28 And I Went Off July 3 From July 5 Until Now I Been Spotting And Little Heavy . This Never Happen And I'm A Lil Scared Is It Normal.:(

I'm worried! [ 14 Answers ]

My dog is to skinny... I have German Shep she's about 14yrs latly she's been having problems walking up & down the stairs... and when I take her for a walk she falls behind.. wobbly when she walks.. and today she only ate one bowl of food... Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Worried Mom [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter is dating a guy from another state. He comes here on week ends and she talks to him all the time on the phone. He doesn't have a cell but uses his mothers. When he comes here she pays for everything but denies it when I ask her. She says he pays but I know for sure she does. She is...

View more questions Search