Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rory999us Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 09:11 AM
    How download photos
    :confused: How do you download photos from a motorola camera phone to a computer file??
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Mar 19, 2008, 12:53 PM
    If the computer has bluetooth then you can send photos over that as you would to another phone.

If the computer doesn't have bluetooth then you can buy a bluetooth USB dongle.

Alternatevely you can get a datacable for the phone and install the phones file management software.

I would suggest you compare the prices, as bluetooth dongles can be cheaper than datacables in some cases, and its less hassle to transfer data via bluetooth as all you need to install are drivers for the dongle
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 19, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Can you e-mail from your phone? A friend of mine e-mailed me pictures from her phone and I saved the files.
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 19, 2008, 01:22 PM
    I always just sent them to my email then downloaded them It should send them right to my pictures. It is so easy really once you do it you won't stop.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 02:10 PM
    I use this package, SyncCell Software Syncs Outlook Contacts & Calendar to RAZR with One Click. It's primarily designed as a contact manager, but it will download pictures, etc. and help you swap phones. It supports much better than Motorola Phone Tools. It will allow tethering as well.

I've used a dongle based bluetooth solution to transfer pictures.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't download photos anymore [ 2 Answers ]

I am unable to download photos from my Olympus C-765. Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard detects the camera and the photos and begins downloading but then stops and refuses to carry on. My camera still tries to download the pictures and can only be stopped when I take the batteries out. I...

Do you know how many photos. [ 5 Answers ]

This is a math question, so continue reading and you'll see.. I am taking a picture of myself every 10 seconds.. my computer will do it automatically, which is great. I am wondering that if I do this for 8 hours, how many photos will my computer make? If you want, you can give me the...

Football photos [ 1 Answers ]

I am using a Nikon D70S and am having trouble stopping the action on the football field at night. The photos are too dark. I am using a telephoto lense with an aux flash.

View more questions Search