Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 12:20 PM
    A-1 Photography Practice Set
    I need help with the A-1 photography practice set. I don't even know where to start. Has anyone done it?

Check out some similar questions!

A-1 Photography Accounting Practice set [ 7 Answers ]

I am not receiving any help from my Professor on the A-1 Photography accounting practice. I am having issues meeting the provided target numbers. Is there anyone out there that can provide me with the ledger balances in the accounts, so I can find my mistake?? Thanks :confused:

A-1 Photography Practice Set (Accounting) [ 2 Answers ]

For the A-1 Photography Practice Set; there is one tranaction that I am not positive about. It is an Interoffice Memorandum from the accountant's employer saying I have completed negotiations with the National Bank to borrow $20,000. Prepare a journal entry to issue a 60-day, 10% note to the bank...

Will I be able to practice? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just finishing my first year of law school, and am kind of embarrassed to ask this. I entered a debt settlement company, and they were lousy. I now have three accounts left, and with interest they are now in upwards of $30,000. I'm leaving the company, but the three account left are with...

Has anyone done the A-1 Photography practice set? [ 8 Answers ]

I need some serious help with the A-1 Photography practice set if anyone has done it yet. Thanks

Has anyone done the A-1 Photography practice set? [ 2 Answers ]

Need the A-1 Photography practice set?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.