Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thorn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 11:15 AM
    Time share
    I own a Time Share in Florida, I stay in Michigan. I have been paying Maintenance Fee's and Taxes since about 1998. Can these fee's and taxes be claimed on my Federal Income Taxes, or how can I claim what I've paid down there.

Thanks Thorn
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 3, 2006, 11:01 PM
    Thorn:

You can deduct the taxes if you itemize. The maintenance fees are not deductible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer won't start up first time, but will second time [ 8 Answers ]

So this is a completely different computer first off. When I press the power button, everything powers up, but the computer does not post, or beep. If you leave the computer on for like 10 seconds, turn it off, and then turn it immediately back on, it turns on, posts, beeps, boots into Windows...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

Share [ 3 Answers ]

Can I buy shares without contacting the broker( not paying commission )?

Share with DC ++ [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently started to surf the internet but a software called dc ++ there I have to enter into different hubs and channels The real problem is most of the channels have some minimum share like 100mb, 500mb I am only able to enter into the 0 share channel Will somebody tell me how...

View more questions Search