Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d1diamonds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 11:13 PM
    What are the factors that affect labor supply?
    What are the factors that affect labor supply?
    Vivi1987 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 02:21 AM
    I would say, affordability - if the labour to a company is affordable, then more labour is supplied.
    Qualifications - If there are plenty of qualified labours to do the job required then labour supply would be low for the reason that the company filled the positions sufficiently.

I am not too sure, so don't presume my answer to be correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre labor/False labor [ 4 Answers ]

Ok odd question. How long can pre labor last? I have been having contractions since Sunday and they don't get any closer and/or change in intesity. I was just wondering since even with two previous births I have never before experienced this. I don't even know if it is pre labor or not. I just...

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor deman [ 7 Answers ]

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor demand. Using economic principles, describe how changes in the labor market have affected you or someone you know.

Factors that affect labor supply and demand [ 3 Answers ]

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor demand using economic principles

What are the factors that affect your decision of utiltizing spot versus forward? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the factors that affect your decision of utilizing spot versus forward exchange rates?

Factors which determine the nature of competition and how they affect? [ 1 Answers ]

There are certain factors, which determine the nature of competition. What are these factors and how do they affect the nature of the competition? Explain giving examples??

View more questions Search