Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Sending my condolences your way captain. I've been away for awhile, and didn't know. If you ever need an ear, good friends are right here waiting. Remember, death is but the next great adventure... mourn her shortly, remember her always.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Oh Captain Rich,

You sweet and special man. My heart can almost feel the well of your sadness. You hold on to all those memories and cry those tears. For ever tear shed, is just another sign, of how much you love Dear Mrs. Captain.

I know she is with you and watching over you closer then she ever could while on earth.
    It's okay to stay in the spot where you are, it truly is.

Captain, she is no longer in pain, she is not suffering, she more then likely now, just wants you to feel the peace that she is in now.

I believe that with all my heart.

When those that I love have passed, oh how I still miss them, but through my tears, I smile knowing they are safe, and no harm, no pain can ever touch them.

The memories are gifts for a lifetime and I promise you, they will remain, and be just as special as the first time they were experienced.

Be proud of the man that you are Captain, I know I am.

My best to you always,
    Allheart
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2008, 02:17 PM
    This is such a beautiful post Capn', I can tell by the poetic way you wrote this that you were truly in love. I hope that you have given yourself time to mourn, time to cry, and time to just sit and remember her. You deserve it. Your post made me do a lot of thinking of my own. I married close to the same age you and your wife did and we are still practically newlyweds; sure, I've cherished the special moments we've had together but many of the little things have gone by without a notice. Your post has reminded me to live one day at a time and to soak up every one of those days. With that said, thank you Capn'! Just remember, life is eternal, and love is immortal,
    And death is only a horizon. You have many a shoulders here at AMHD matey, arrghh :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search