Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yeye82 Posts: 33, Reputation: 5

Mar 18, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Love and Hatred
    Someone told me, the opposite of love is hatred. Is that right?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 18, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Yeah love & hate that's right
    Peace & war etc
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Love and hate are two extremes of the same emotion, and the opposite, is not caring.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 08:42 PM
    I'd agree with Tal--the opposite of Love is "apathy"
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2008, 08:49 PM
    To add... the words of the great Dr. Gregory House:

There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is --- in fact --- a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20 feet between love and hate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

My depresion/eating disorder/my self hatred [ 3 Answers ]

Well my name is mags and I'm 18! And I hate myself sooo much.. its not even possibe 2 describe my hatred! Every time I look in the mirror I want to kil the ugly monster looking bk at me! I have been depressed since I was 13.. tats 5yrs of living with a silent depression!! I have also bee self...

How could this Happen So fast? Love me and then love another? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi This is my exgirlfriend responses in the last weeks I was with here for 4 years the guy she cheated with and she is still with since November 26 2007, He just inherited a large sum of money almost a half of million his mother died and she gets what ever she needs and wants. He is so good to...

View more questions Search