Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Syracuse_TaxPayer Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 06:56 PM
    8453 Questions
    I paper filed my Federal Tax return as I needed to apply for ITIN for my spouse.

After getting ITIN, I have e-filed my NY State Tax return.

So now do I need to file 8453 form this year.

My US earnings before 2007, were Zero. So my AGI for 2006 is zero.

Any suggestions.

Regards.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 2, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Form 8453 is NOT required for the IRS.

I do not think it is required for NY either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Form 8453-OL Signature Page [ 2 Answers ]

I have to fill out the 8453-OL signature page and send it to the IRS. If any one is good with these sort of forms then PLEASE help me. In Part 1 there is a 'Tax Return Information' section. Do I have to fill out all my tax return information or just number 3, the refund column? Thank you!

More questions [ 2 Answers ]

Well first I'm irregular maybe 4 times a year I get periods I spot 1 day a month and then its gone. I do have but I have two other kids and never fell before and since I'm irregular I don't know when I'm pregnant I just keep checking When was your last female checkup? I had a check up in...

View more questions Search